Nominations at the Hertfordshire Students’ Union are now open!
If you think you have what it takes to make changes, have your say in university decisions, and to improve the university experience of 25,000 students, then TAKE A STAND in the 2016 Elections!
This march, the Students’ Union are electing the following positions;
Full-time Officers (Paid positions)
- Vice President Democracy and Services
- Vice President Education and Welfare
- Vice President Student Activities
- Vice President Communications and Media
- 10 School Officers
- 4 College Officers
- Research Student Officer
- 6 NUS Delegates
- Student Trustee
- Chair and Deputy Chair of Student Council
If you want to find out more about each of the roles and are interested in nominating yourself in the elections then head over to hertfordshire.su, drop in to the team in the SU on College Lane or de Hav, or email firstname.lastname@example.org