[Laura Noakes | Deputy Editor]
It’s summer, and exam stress has FINALLY gone. Many people (myself included) are using this stress-free time to eat a little healthier, and this really easy pancake recipe is my go-to snack at the moment. Not only is it so simple to make that even I can do it (and I once burnt salad – long story), but it’s also delicious – I actually LIKE bananas again!
- 2 bananas (the riper the better)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 handful of strawberries (cut in half)
- 1 handful of raspberries
1. Mash up the bananas in a bowl.
2. Add in the eggs and mix into a batter.
3. Stir in the baking powder and cinnamon.
4. VOLIA! There’s your pancake batter. Spoon into a frying pan and cook as if you were cooking normal pancakes.
5. Garnish with the strawberries and raspberries.
And there you have it – the easiest healthy recipe I have come across so far. And, if you’re feeling as if you don’t want to be completely healthy – why not add in a teaspoon of Nutella? – the spread goes SO well with bananas.
Happy eating everyone!
What are your top healthy and easy recipes? Let us know on Twitter @TridentMediaUK or on Facebook.com/TridentMediaUK.